Thursday, September 23, 2010

strange but wonderful

I can't believe it has been so long since I've posted. When I began this blog I thought to myself, "Everybody says they create a blog and then never post...I'm going to be different." HA, ya right...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am finding myself in an odd place. This is the first time in about a month that I have not had any hw due the next day, an event, or plans (on a weeknight). The strange part is that I don't know what to do with myself! 
I love it! I don't think I have ever craved a couch so much! :)

Yesterday things were quite different. Yesterday and the past few days everything seemed to be swirling around me and sucking me in to mini tornadoes. I was reminded that unless I keep my eyes on Jesus I will become consumed with what needs to be done, who needs to be seen, where I need to be...
Although I have to remind myself it is vital that my eyes remain fixed on Him.

Is anything really more important than Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment